Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does boa?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long does boa?

to do the product change requested on the feb 10th anyone knows???
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Re: How long does boa?

BOA is notoriously slow with PCs. It normally takes them about 4-6 weeks to mail out the new card in my experience. I've done 3 PCs so far with BOA.
Here we go again...
Message 2 of 6
PayingTheBills
Frequent Contributor

I did a PC on Feb 11th and was told t o expect the card in "2-3 weeks."  I'll keep you updated if I get mine before you get yours. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 540 EQ 517 TU on 11/17/08
Current Score: 668 EQ 726 TU
Goal Score: 760 EQ 760 TU

My Credit Repair Journal
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did a product change today with CITI and I believe they said a week and I will get it. Anyone have any feedback in regards to CITI pc?
Message 4 of 6
mphan
Contributor

I called on Feb 11 too.Smiley Tongue I called them back this afternoon, the rep told me I'll have my card sometime this week.Smiley Very Happy
---------------
In 1900, if a father put a roof over his family's head, he was a success.
Today, it takes a roof, deck, pool, and 4-car garage. And that's just the vacation home.
---------------
Message 5 of 6
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I did a product change today with CITI and I believe they said a week and I will get it. Anyone have any feedback in regards to CITI pc?

I've done 2 PCs with Citi and each time I had my new card shortly thereafter. I believe it was about 5 calendar days or so. 

IMO Citi is great about PCs. 

Here we go again...
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.