Frequent Contributor
sakhalin070

Re: How long does it take AMEX to send their cards?

Finally have the AMEX card in my hand.  It's the replacement one they overnighted to me.  My original one still hasn't arrived, its either lost in the mail or they forgot to send it or something, lol.

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards

FICO: TU 781 EX 776 Last App: November 2012
Regular Contributor
CotySinz

I'm still waiting eagerly for my BCE to arrive..

Starting: 563 | Current: 753 (Walmart TU 11/12) | Goal: 800 | Garden since: 01/15/2013

Frequent Contributor
Sparkz1920

Don't know why they send charge cards and not their revolvers in a New York minute

Starting Score: 601
Current Score: 670
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

NFCU Rewards- 8K......AMEX Delta Skymiles-5k.....Citi AAdvantage AMEX-3.5K...WalMart Discover-4K....Old Navy Visa-2k...BOA-3000...AMEX Green-NPSL....Discover More-1K
Regular Contributor
CotySinz

Me either haha.. I had my charge card within like 3 days. Been a week already for the BCE.

Starting: 563 | Current: 753 (Walmart TU 11/12) | Goal: 800 | Garden since: 01/15/2013

Established Contributor
cashnocredit

When I got my Plat I never recieved the "expedited" card/welcome package. It was because my physical address can't be used for USPS. They canceled the card and sent a new one by USPS express to my POB the next day.

When I've added AUs they were sent first class and arrived 2 days later in each case.

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy15k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+