cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take AMEX to send their cards?

tag
sakhalin070
Frequent Contributor

Re: How long does it take AMEX to send their cards?

Finally have the AMEX card in my hand.  It's the replacement one they overnighted to me.  My original one still hasn't arrived, its either lost in the mail or they forgot to send it or something, lol.

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards, Barclaycard Cash Forward
Message 41 of 45
Involus
Regular Contributor

I'm still waiting eagerly for my BCE to arrive..

Message 42 of 45
Sparkz1920
Frequent Contributor

Don't know why they send charge cards and not their revolvers in a New York minute

Starting Score: 601
Current Score: 670
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

NFCU Rewards- 8K......AMEX Delta Skymiles-5k.....Citi AAdvantage AMEX-3.5K...WalMart Discover-4K....Old Navy Visa-2k...BOA-3000...AMEX Green-NPSL....Discover More-1K
Message 43 of 45
Involus
Regular Contributor

Me either haha.. I had my charge card within like 3 days. Been a week already for the BCE.

Message 44 of 45
cashnocredit
Valued Contributor

When I got my Plat I never recieved the "expedited" card/welcome package. It was because my physical address can't be used for USPS. They canceled the card and sent a new one by USPS express to my POB the next day.

When I've added AUs they were sent first class and arrived 2 days later in each case.

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy18k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k
Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.