Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take for Chase/First USA to process application

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long does it take for Chase/First USA to process application

I had the same experience as UpUpUp. I called the backdoor number the next day and was told I was declined. She went over my app, pulled a 2nd report and approved me for a credit line that matched my other credit lines.

I guess YMMV.....but it never hurts to call and in fact, it may even help, as it did in my situation.
Message 11 of 15
sammyfire2001
Frequent Contributor

I was just approved for a chase platinum card. I called to ask about my debit card and the CSR told me that afterwards I had been preapproved for a 2500 CL platinum card. I applied in the morning and when I checked the status that night I had already been approved!
As of Apr 2019: EX - 734; EQ - ??? TU - 748
Message 12 of 15
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

It took them about 2 weeks to get to me after I had forgotten to call them after applying and getting the 30 day message.
Here we go again...
Message 13 of 15
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Just checked my Chase Account page to monitor all my CC's. (I do it daily before work to make sure I'm either PIF or need to make a payment).

There was a new acct on my Chase Page !!!!!

I guess I was approved for the National Parks Visa w/ a CL of 3500.

My inq on TU was on 7/13, today being the 24th, makes it an 11 day wait.

11 days.

Now to see if they'll transfer the 5500cl from my Freedom over to the new card and close it out. I don't need another card and a cl of 9000 on the NPV would be sweet.

Jax
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 14 of 15
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

@jaxstraw wrote:
Just checked my Chase Account page to monitor all my CC's. (I do it daily before work to make sure I'm either PIF or need to make a payment).

There was a new acct on my Chase Page !!!!!

I guess I was approved for the National Parks Visa w/ a CL of 3500.

My inq on TU was on 7/13, today being the 24th, makes it an 11 day wait.

11 days.

Now to see if they'll transfer the 5500cl from my Freedom over to the new card and close it out. I don't need another card and a cl of 9000 on the NPV would be sweet.

Jax

Congrats jax!
Here we go again...
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.