cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take for INQs to show up on yuur CR?

tag
GreatCreditFor2012
Contributor

How long does it take for INQs to show up on yuur CR?

From a CC App. How long will it take? A few hours...One Day? HOPEFULLY one day! LoL

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Re: How long does it take for INQs to show up on yuur CR?

sorry instantly! 

but new accounts only show when the company decide to report them. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 2 of 7
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Yeah, it's in real-time. I've apped and then pulled my CR immediately afterwards, and the HP was there. No delay at all.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 3 of 7
GreatCreditFor2012
Contributor

Dang! Thanx... Guess I gotta figure out which of the 5 Apps I'm gonna put in order that day. could've have sworn it was a day, but oh well! Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 7
Involus
Regular Contributor

Start with your most desired and attainable card and then go down from there - as you increase the Apps you will probably notice lower limits and possible higher APR - this is especially true with GECRB - too many apps with them in a day can get all your cards with them closed even.

Message 5 of 7
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@GreatCreditFor2012 wrote:
Dang! Thanx... Guess I gotta figure out which of the 5 Apps I'm gonna put in order that day. could've have sworn it was a day, but oh well! Smiley Sad

Depending on your plan, you could app for cards that pull different CRAs. I ended up w/2 HPs on EQ in the spring when I apped for Chase and CLI'd Navy on the same day. AFAIK, it didn't affect either of the outcomes. The good part of that is that they'll both age off at the same time, though I usually try to spread out my inq among the diff CRAs.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 6 of 7
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

Pretty much instant.  There have been some instances of TU INQs being delayed a day though.  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.