cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take for Overstock to report to the CRA?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long does it take for Overstock to report to the CRA?

Everyone has told me that I can expect Capital One cards to report a little after the 2nd statement is cut.

I have read that OverStock reports sometimes the next day.  That seems a little too fast to believe.

Does anyone know how quickly it does report?  I am looking at UTIL changes helping me. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Re: How long does it take for Overstock to report to the CRA?

Very quickly. I opened three Comenity accounts between Saturday and Monday. Two of them are already reporting. 

Message 2 of 3
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Re: How long does it take for Overstock to report to the CRA?

@Anonymous wrote:

Everyone has told me that I can expect Capital One cards to report a little after the 2nd statement is cut.

I have read that OverStock reports sometimes the next day.  That seems a little too fast to believe.

Does anyone know how quickly it does report?  I am looking at UTIL changes helping me. 

Mine reported within a week or so...before I got the card.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.