Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take for kay/jared to post on EQ

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

How long does it take for kay/jared to post on EQ

I have received Kay/Jared Cards. They are reporting the CL on TU/EX. Nothing reporting on EQ. Is it because EQ is slow to report or does Sterling report only on TU/EX? Those of you who have the Kay or Jared Card can you give me your input. Thanks...
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
orl2185
Established Contributor

Re: How long does it take for kay/jared to post on EQ

I have both tl, they report to all 3
Message 2 of 10
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Thanks Orl. How long did it take them to report to EQ? By the way great improvement in your scores. Congrats.
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

concorduser wrote:
Thanks Orl. How long did it take them to report to EQ? By the way great improvement in your scores. Congrats.

Kay reported very quickly for me.  Within a couple of weeks.  The first time they reported, they reported a zero balance, and since then they have reported on the statement date but one month behind  (i.e., when the December statement cut, they reported on that date but reported the November balance).
Message 4 of 10
orl2185
Established Contributor

By next month.. Ty for your input. Hard work dedication following instructions from other board members. Really thankful... Also your post also are helpful.Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Like 7-10 days for me.

Not sure why Jared rejected me though. They said they couldn't verify my income yet I have Kay and JBRobinson.
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

orl2185 wrote:
By next month.. Ty for your input. Hard work dedication following instructions from other board members. Really thankful... Also your post also are helpful.Smiley Wink

Dang!! Nice work on the scores!
Message 7 of 10
orl2185
Established Contributor

Thank You NP, really proud of my advancement. Had no idea of so many credit loopholes until I came to this wonderful forum.
Message 8 of 10
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

They did post on my EQ today. That makes all 3 CR's.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

concorduser wrote:
They did post on my EQ today. That makes all 3 CR's.

EQ is always the slowest to update for me.  All of my changes show first on EX, then TU, then (eventually) on EQ.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.