Valued Contributor
daisyduke

Re: How long does it take to have CC's hit your reports? Your experience?

CWCID - thanks again. You are really a wealth of info. So it's just a matter of time b/f EQ picks up Bofa AU, now i know. I faxed EQ the informatin and asked them to update, but that route didn't work. i guess i can't tell the CRB what to do....but i figured I would try. 

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Re: How long does it take to have CC's hit your reports? Your experience?

daisyduke wrote:

CWCID - thanks again. You are really a wealth of info. So it's just a matter of time b/f EQ picks up Bofa AU, now i know. I faxed EQ the informatin and asked them to update, but that route didn't work. i guess i can't tell the CRB what to do....but i figured I would try. 

You become a wealth of information after you get kicked in the head enough times that you start to catch on. Ordinarily I am a very fast learner but i had to attend the University of Hard Knocks to get my credit degree!

:smileyvery-happy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+