cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does reporting an new Authorized User Take??

tag
Bpearl2010
Regular Contributor

How long does reporting an new Authorized User Take??

How long does it take for Bank of America to report an Authorized User to a credit card?

I was put on as an Authorized user for a 15k BoA Cash Rewards card on 06/05/2015, however, I haven't gotten an notification on myfico of a "new account". 

Should, i request a 3-credit bureau report to see if it is reporting?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long does reporting an new Authorized User Take??

@Bpearl2010 wrote:

How long does it take for Bank of America to report an Authorized User to a credit card?

I was put on as an Authorized user for a 15k BoA Cash Rewards card on 06/05/2015, however, I haven't gotten an notification on myfico of a "new account". 

It could take significantly longer than a couple weeks.  May not report for another month or so

Message 2 of 8
Bpearl2010
Regular Contributor

Mmm, i guess misread somewhere on here of some people that are AU of BOA getting reported in 2 weeks or less.

I'm trying to get that account to report before applying to Cap One QS1. Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 8
brewcrew87
Regular Contributor

@Bpearl2010 wrote:

Probably a few days after the next statement cuts...  Has been that way for my DW and I, but we don't have a BoA card at all so I am guess by what some other banks have done.

Main Cards: CSR(30k), DiscoverIT(50k), Freedom(10.5k), Ink+(17k), SallieMae(17.5k), 3x BoA MLB(24k), 2x BoA BBR(16k) and probably too many other cards at this point...
Current Score:
EQ: ??? TU: 799 EX: 784 - Last Updated 2-2-17 - Last CC App 11/25/16
Message 4 of 8
Bpearl2010
Regular Contributor

mmm. Statement closing date is today 6/24/15, so maybe by the 28th or so it will show up.. Smiley Embarassed I hope so, since I am planning to apply for QS1 on monday.

Message 5 of 8
krisssmmm
Regular Contributor

Was the au card activated? I know when I was added for CO it took a whole because I never activated the card (I had no plans to use it just wanted the history on my report). After that is was up within weeks. Hth

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it's a new card, it can take almost a couple of months.  Older card, as soon as the statement cuts.  ( as long as you have your card).

Message 7 of 8
Bpearl2010
Regular Contributor

Update: I just got notification that it is now being reported on my TU, hasn't hit EQ or EX.

Statement Closing date was 6/28/15.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.