I recently got approved for the Freedom with a CL of $500, I tried getting a CLI right away with no luck after 2 recons. I want to know how long will I have to wait before I can try again. This will be my everyday card and will probably PIF twice a month. any tips???
Im also interested i got my freedom in July and have put a lot of money through it already. i want to know when i can ask for CLI
I think some folks have had success at the 4 or 6 month mark if they didn't get it right off the bat.
I would say wait at least 6 months. Chase also ALWAYS does a HP for a CLI request though, so there is no sense requesting one if your credit profile hasn't really changed.
Underwriter at Chase told me 6 months.
I had 72% util. at the moment of the request. Now I got an increase of 1k on my bestbuy card and paid another 1k. Also I just got Cap1 with a 2k CL and the util went down to to 35%. It was really stupid that I asked for it right away, because none of that was reporting at the moment of my request.
I just got an increase from $500 to $1,000 after three months. Trying to get more .. I sent an email to the CEO and someone called me yesterday and they're trying to increase it for me more.
Yes I called the backdoor #. They transferred me to the credit department to process my request which was denied then I was transferred back to the credit specialist who approved half of what I asked for.
did you call to get the CLI? because it would be good if I get an CLI by November.