cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long for Chase to report new CC to CRAs?

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

How long for Chase to report new CC to CRAs?

I'd just like to know what to expect. How soon does your new Chase report?

Thanks! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
getahead
Regular Contributor

Re: How long for Chase to report new CC to CRAs?

@bichonmom wrote:

Thanks! Smiley Happy

I just got my Chase on 3/1/12 & used it to buy some coffee at starbucks, just wanted to use it Smiley Happy  about a week after using it, it reported to my EQ with my $6 balance but the credit limit stated not reporting, I dont get that part.

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: Fico EQ-679, Fico TU-670, EX Plus-713, TU Walmart-697, CreditKarma-690
Goal Score: 700 Club

Message 2 of 6
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Well, glad it doesn't report right away like GE cards do. I'd like to give Barclay's another month before they see a new acct. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 3 of 6
john398
Senior Contributor

@getahead wrote:

@bichonmom wrote:

Thanks! Smiley Happy

I just got my Chase on 3/1/12 & used it to buy some coffee at starbucks, just wanted to use it Smiley Happy  about a week after using it, it reported to my EQ with my $6 balance but the credit limit stated not reporting, I dont get that part.

is it a signature card perhaps? I dont think those report the limit

Message 4 of 6
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

@john398 wrote:

@getahead wrote:

@bichonmom wrote:

Thanks! Smiley Happy

is it a signature card perhaps? I dont think those report the limit

Chase Signature Visas do now, afaik

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 5 of 6
nick125
Valued Member

I was approved for my Chase Freedom on 3/17 and it still hasn't reported to TU yet...

Alliant CU (12/11, $12.5k); Chase Freedom (3/12, $3.3k); Discover IT (7/12, $30.5k); American Express Blue Cash Preferred (10/13; $26k); Capital One Venture (3/15; $24k)
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.