cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long have to wait before PC Cap One card?

tag
Cotton_Britches
Frequent Contributor

Re: How long have to wait before PC Cap One card?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jawbrkr wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

3 months (3 statements) for the new platinum you just applied for. 

You sure about that? I am pretty sure the newer card has to have at least 6 statements post. Unless they changed the rule.

I know... Sometimes people make these posts as it is the internet you know.  I hope if OP gets confused, he/she can reach out to Capital One directly for confirmation.

@From reading off here. I read the most where people say after 2-3 months to ask for a PC from Plat. to QS. I didmy PC a little before my 3rd month. I did my CLI increase @ exactly my 3rd statement.

So, YMMV honestly.

Heres a thread http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/What-Cap-One-offer-to-upgrade-after-2-months/td-p/4342351

Was the CLI on the same card that you PC'd? 

“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long have to wait before PC Cap One card?

@Cotton_Britches wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@jawbrkr wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

3 months (3 statements) for the new platinum you just applied for. 

You sure about that? I am pretty sure the newer card has to have at least 6 statements post. Unless they changed the rule.

I know... Sometimes people make these posts as it is the internet you know.  I hope if OP gets confused, he/she can reach out to Capital One directly for confirmation.

@From reading off here. I read the most where people say after 2-3 months to ask for a PC from Plat. to QS. I didmy PC a little before my 3rd month. I did my CLI increase @ exactly my 3rd statement.

So, YMMV honestly.

Heres a thread http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/What-Cap-One-offer-to-upgrade-after-2-months/td-p/4342351

Was the CLI on the same card that you PC'd? 

yep

Pc plat. to qs no af

@then i did the luv button and got $1000 @ exactly the 3rd statement on the same card.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.