Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long til NFCU CC reports?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long til NFCU CC reports?

NFCU CC still isn't reporting on any of my three reports or DHs. How long do we need to wait til it shows up?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long til NFCU CC reports?

App'd card last week of Mar/ rec'd card first week of Apr, so it's been nearly a month since we've had it. I've seen others w/ new CCs reporting w/in 1-2 weeks of approval...
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should be soon Ivy...I app'd for a VISA and a M/C a week ago last Wed..received the cards on Friday and one is reporting on all three bureaus as of today..I expect the other should show up any day now also..
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe it'll be the same time they tell me if they're giving me a card or not...

They approved our mortgage in 10 seconds but still no answer on the cc. It's driving me nuts, (it really has only been 3 business days though)

I hope they report for you soon ivy!!!
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

As a general rule of thumb, I'd wait until the end of the month following your sign-up for the card to report. If you signed up during the last week of a month, then the end of the first week of the month after next.

Of course, your card may report sooner than that. Impossible to say for sure.
Message 5 of 9
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
NFCU CC still isn't reporting on any of my three reports or DHs. How long do we need to wait til it shows up?

I got my MC and LOC around April 4 or so and they haven't reported yet.
Here we go again...
Message 6 of 9
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@FretlessMayhem wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I got my MC and LOC around April 4 or so and they haven't reported yet.

Backdoor EX a couple of days after your first statement cuts.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

It took almost 2 months for my cards to report.
Message 8 of 9
ShinyGirl
New Contributor

My Visa, which I was approved for and received first, started reporting a couple of weeks ago (I was approved late March). The MC, which I received 3 days after the Visa, was approved for on 3/31, started reporting this last week.
I saw it before I got the alerts that I had new accounts.

The Visa started reporting with a balance (correct), the MC hasn't reported the balance yet.

My scores shot up, EX by about 45 points or so and EQ by about 20 something. I can never see my TU score due to a glitch between FICO and TU (but my true credit score is up too).

It'll be interesting to see what happens when the AMEXs report.

Recently, I've felt like Concord: supposed to be holding off on the apping, but I app'd BOA and Chase last night. BOA...I don't mind if I'm declined: I want to get a foot in the door...hopefully, if they decline me they'll offer the 99/500.

From both of them I got the "let you know in 30..." Better than an instant decline :lol: And that'll probably be de riguer for me right now because of the fraud alert.

I'm going to hold off on Citi until I KNOW, without a doubt, that I'll be approved.
"...what good do your words do if they can't understand you??...."
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.