Regular Contributor
stefanc

Re: How long till it reports and helps?

kynurse78 wrote:
did the hard pull of it show up and what credit report did it show up on?

EX for mine

Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

kynurse78 wrote:

Are you saying it won't report till the end of the month on a NEW account?

It might not report until the end of next month. HSBC is weird.
Contributor
kynurse78

Mine was a preapproved plat mastercard. Only $300 limit. But hey it helps right. That gives me 3 total cards.

EQ 8/24/09 595

TU 9/3/09 590

Ex Fako 644

Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

kynurse78 wrote:

Mine was a preapproved plat mastercard. Only $300 limit. But hey it helps right. That gives me 3 total cards.

EQ 8/24/09 595

TU 9/3/09 590

Ex Fako 644

Sounds good!

That's all you need for now. At this point, I'd kick back for at least six months and let these three cards work for you. :smileywink: No point in collecting more rebuilders that will just clutter up your reports in the long run.

There's nothing like a nice stream of new, clean history reporting to improve your scores and make future lenders happy.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}