Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to receive Discover It?

tag
barthooper
Frequent Contributor

Re: How long to receive Discover It?

Yeah I forgot about today being a holiday for the post office. Didn't come across my radar because I don't get it off. 

Like I said, I wouldn't ordinarily be concerned at all, but just because they said "3 to 5 days" I was starting to wonder if this matched others' experiences. Thanks.

Quicksilver - 16k | Discover It - 34k | Citi DC - $21k | Chase Amazon - 8k | Chase Reserve - 19.5k | Chase Preferred - 5k | EX FICO (Discover CSC) 788
Message 11 of 13
barthooper
Frequent Contributor

Well, for what it's worth, they do have tracking numbers on the cards/welcome kits. I chatted online with a rep and she told me to call the Customer Service number to find out the status which I did. It got to my town on the 9th and is listed as forwarded to another address.

Pretty sure this has to do with the post office. A couple of weeks ago we got a thing in the mailbox asking us to list who should receive mail here because i kept writing that the people we were getting letters for didn't live here anymore, because they were former tenants. My neighbor accidentally threw it out/misplaced it so either the post office is holding lots of our mail or just returning it as undeliverable? Either way another welcome kit was sent, which I can call and cancel if it turns out they are holding my mail.

A package from Amazon was forwarded as undeliverable last week, but I just chalked that up to a fluke with the shipping label. There has been occasional mail but the volume is much lighter than usual.

Quicksilver - 16k | Discover It - 34k | Citi DC - $21k | Chase Amazon - 8k | Chase Reserve - 19.5k | Chase Preferred - 5k | EX FICO (Discover CSC) 788
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can always get a free NHL chip card Go Kings Go Mine came really fast!
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.