Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to wait till CLI chase

tag
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Re: How long to wait till CLI chase

I have to add that my CF has been maxed since I've had it. Only now is the balance finally going down.

I'm assuming my UTIL of the card is the main reason I have yet to receive a CLI.
Message 21 of 25
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Spend on the card get CLI in 3 statements or so.

Same here

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elim wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Spend on the card get CLI in 3 statements or so.

Same here

My fouth statement cuts in the next week. Balance is 1% as I've been spending ~20% of my CL and paying it down. I'm tempted to request a CLI knowing it'll be a HP, but I'll wait for some inqs to hit 12 months first.

Message 23 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Keep holding on Grasshopper or i have a feeling Tcbofade may stop by to scold youSmiley Wink Patience....Smiley Wink
Message 24 of 25
rebound2014
Contributor

Same story here... 

CSP since June 2015 5K.. never any auto-luv, one attempt at CLI (HP) Nov. 2016 - Denied. Highest balance around $4.6K (92%)

Marriott since Feb 2016 15K... no auto-luv, never attempted CLI. Highest balance around $6.1K (41% util) 

I tried heavy spend with PIF (especially to hit the bonus on the CSP). Multiple payments throughout the cycle. Or carry large(r) balances and pay down to zero over the course of 2-3 mos.

Shoot, July-Dec of 2015 I ran 25+K through my CSP and zeroed it out several times (Based on the year-end summary). And still never any love.

Scores have always hovered in the low-mid 700's at any given time. And absolutely zero baddies!!!

Once again, next week, I'm going to zero out my CSP ($1,255) and then 2 weeks later I'm going to PIF my Marriott ($4,050) and I hope that combined with hitting the 2 yr mark on my CSP will prompt something --- but I'm not holding my breath! Smiley Frustrated  I'm outside the 5/24 until February... might shoot for the CSR next summer and at that time will PC my CSP to FU before the AF hits. Otherwise, I'm just taking them out of the rotation for a while and focus on Amex who loves me more than I could have ever hoped for. 

Yet get this...  my wife got a Freedom in Feb 2016 (4.5K)... dang near maxed the sucker out by April and they bumped her 1K in auto-luv. Her scores are consistently 75-100 pts lower than mine, with numerous negatives.

Do you know how messed up that is that I manage mine responsibly (heavy spend & heavy payments) and in 2 yrs, nothing. She swipes it like it's hot and gets a grand in 2 mos lol. It makes absolutely no sense to me! Hahaha. Smiley Very Happy

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.