Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long will it take????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long will it take????

How long will it take for the Venture card to show up in the Cap1 pre qualifier? I check everyday and it just won't pop for me....My cards and scores are in my siggy...

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: How long will it take????

How long have you had the Cap 1 cars? at least a year?

You have a good limit on the freedom. Also a year?

I haven't figured out a hard and fast rule, but that is what worked for me....more or less

@Anonymous wrote:

How long will it take for the Venture card to show up in the Cap1 pre qualifier? I check everyday and it just won't pop for me....My cards and scores are in my siggy...

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 2 of 3
joeaseer
Regular Contributor

Re: How long will it take????

Your scores might be on the low end for that card, but anything is possible. Now if your score is low for them, it's best if you only have a couple inquiries this year. It's best if your UTI is below 30%. It's best if you basically have nothing wrong that they can reject you for. Maybe try getting added as an authorized user of someone's old card that isn't used much. Then apply for the card after it shows up on your credit report. Depending on when that card reports, it could boost your score in time to have a venture for the holidays.

EQ Score: 784 | TU Score: 758 | EX Score: 760 | Goal Score: 800+
INQ = TU: 1 | EQ: 0 | EX: 4
Utilization: 0% usually or at most 1% - 3%.
Amex BCE (Approved: 11/2015): $24k ($6k SL) | Discover IT (Approved: 07/2015): $16k ($1k SL)
Citi DC WEMC (Approved: 07/2016): $14.5k ($4.6k SL) | Chase SR (Approved: 01/2017): $11k
Chase Freedom Unlimited (Approved: 07/2016): $7.5k | Chase Freedom (Approved: 12/2014): $5k ($500 SL)
Citi Simplicity (Aprroved: 07/2018): $4.5k | Total CL: $82.5k
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.