cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long would I have to wait so I can upgrade my Zync to Gold?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long would I have to wait so I can upgrade my Zync to Gold?

CL is terrible at 1k but that's because I have no high limit cards. My previous high was Cap1 at $750 so while that stinks they said I could ask for a CLI after 60 days. My scores were TU 747 EQ 707 and EX FAKO 726. 3 30 day lates from 04-05. Length 11 yrs UTIL 5% and AAoA 4 yrs Very happy though to have this card.
Message 11 of 14
hedgeclipper2
Frequent Contributor

My scores are all just a hair over 700.  My highest limit is $10k, with a $5k behind that, a few $4k's and several low limit cards.  AAoA is 2 yrs, util is 11%, length 6 years, 30 and 60 day late 2.5 years ago.  

I have had my gold card since early September.  And I have put around $2,000 through the card already, and made 4 payments.

I think I am going to wait until January to apply for the Blue Cash though.

And yes, Amex is very good with CLI's!

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Fidelity Investment Rewards Visa Signature
Message 12 of 14
tray
Valued Contributor

In October 09 I had the green with Amex 2 months later called and asked for an upgrade to the gold and it was done with only I quess a soft pull, so you never know with AMEX, I am sure it doesn't hurt to call and ask what your chances would be.  Good Luck.  I also was told from a rep that AMEX  likes to do the upgrades and they make money with higher annual fees being paid.

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 13 of 14
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

@jthedges wrote:

How long have you had it?

Only 4 months now.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.