Did you mean: 

How many Amex cards do you have?

tag
Josh2942
Established Contributor

Re: How many Amex cards do you have?

I have the Green and Gold charge and the Blue revolver

Jaguar F-Type R Loan 50K Balance
Goldman Sachs Signature Loan $29,000 TU 750 score pulled at time of loan.
Student Loan Debt $1,500
Credit Card Debt $300 1>% of $166,700
FAKO Transunion 723 Equifax 744
What's in my wallet? Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Freedom Unlimited, and AMEX Blue for Business
Message 31 of 58
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

I have 2 revolvers.....

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 32 of 58
megaman1
Regular Contributor

Have one but will eventually have 2 in the future. Does AMEX allow credit line transfers from 1 cards to another? LOL!

Message 33 of 58
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

Let's see:

1 Zync + 1 AU

1 Platinum + 1 Gold AU

1 Hilton Honors + 1 AU

2 days ago got approved for Gold Delta, so add another 1.

Message 34 of 58
rudy0720
Regular Contributor

I have 4 revolvers

Citi Thank You Premier Visa Signature-$9K, Citi Thank You Preferred Vis Signature-$8.3K, Citi AA Signature- 8.5K, Citi Simplicity 9.2K, Citi Diamond-6.1K, Lowes-$10K, Chase Sapphire Preferred- $ 5K, AMEX BCE $14.5K, AMEX Starwood Preferred $15K, ,AMEX Everyday-$5K, Fidelity Amex-$10K, US Bank 123 rewards Kroger-$17K, Penfed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature-$30K, Amex Delta-$10K, Barclay Arrival Plus- $10K, Penfed Travel Rewards Amex-$10K, Bank of America Cash Rewards- $14K
Message 35 of 58
thom02099
Valued Contributor

Three AMEX cards here, but 2 of them are "mythical"

Regular Gold (considering downgrading to Senior)

Zync/Unicorn (gonna keep til they have to pry it out of my hand!)

Clear/Phantom (good basic card/nothing fancy)

Looking at options for the Clear card, considering the BCE card since it's no fee, or seeing if I can justify the AF on the BCP since I'm considering downgrading the Gold.  May just SD the Clear and go for either the BCE or BCP.  $10K limit on the Clear is nice to have, maybe will move it/some of it to a BC card.

Message 36 of 58
eddie84
Valued Contributor

I only have 2, an Optima and a Green card.

Message 37 of 58
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

3 currently

Zync  NPSL

BCP 

Hilton Honors Surpass

debating about PRG or perhaps Delta Gold in January, but may just wait I need to pay down debt more than I need another credit card.

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 38 of 58
Radek7752
Contributor

I have three AmEx cards:

Zync

Blue Cash

SPG

I almost forgot January is rolling around...

BoA: Virgin Atlantic World Elite Mastercard
Chase: Sapphire Preferred (WMC)/Freedom/Amazon/Auto Loan (41k)
Citi: Thank You Preferred/Forward/Simplicity
AmEx: Zync/Blue Cash/Starwood Preferred
Discover: IT
GE: JCP/Walmart Discover
Message 39 of 58
Odiseous
Frequent Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

I recently applied for another Amex card (I have 1 charge & 3 revolvers) on line and was told that I could not apply for another card online and that I would have to call in.  Has this happened to anyone else?  How many Amex cards do you have?  I really don't need any more cards and have been in self imposed credit exile, better known as gardening, since the end of October which was the last approved Amex card, Discover and Chase Slate.

5 personal revolvers, 1 Corporate charge. All of the revolvers were applied for online.

they were obtained in the following order:

Corporate

Blue Cash (original)

Mercedes-Benz

BCE

Hilton HHonors

Clear

I apped for the last 3 back to back, on a weekend. The BCE was instantly approved. HHonors and Clear went under manual review, then were both approved the following Monday.

I'm not sure if it's a fluke that I got 5 revolvers, or not. The last 2 were approved within just a couple of minutes of each other. If there really is a 4 revolver limit, my guess is that the HHonors and Clear apps were being reviewed by different people, that may not have been aware of the other pending app.

TU98 751, EQ 766, EX 766 (Lender)

If at first you don't succeed; Garden for 6 months, then try again.

Work the system. Don't let the system work you.
Message 40 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.