Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many BofA cards can i have?

tag
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

How many BofA cards can i have?

does anyone have an idea as to how many credit card accounts we are allowed to have? Thanks
BofA 5k, Cap 1 Journey 300, Cap 1 QS1 300, Walmart 6k,
Amex BCE 2000, Amex PRG, Amex Delta Gold 2k, Macy's 5k, Bloomies 6k, Amazon 6k, JCP 5k Macy's Amex 1.5k,
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How many BofA cards can i have?

@orestrus wrote:
does anyone have an idea as to how many credit card accounts we are allowed to have? Thanks

Might be an exposure limit like Chase.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've somehow managed to collect 5 in the last 20 years, don't know why though

Message 3 of 7
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

BoA looks at total exposure related to income and debt obligations. My last application went that way when I was talking to them. I have 4 at the moment and would gladly take another Alaska Airlines card if they'd bump that bonus a bit.
Message 4 of 7
Turbobuick
Established Contributor

Had 4 currently 3. Not sure how many you can have or even if there's an answer to that question.

Message 5 of 7
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Got 2 personal and 1 business
Cc
Message 6 of 7
OilFieldEngineer
Contributor

I have 3. I had asked about applying for another and actually managed to get my travel rewards bumped from 10k up to 25k. 

Current Scores 738 EQ (FICO 02/15) 745 EX (Lender Pull FICO) 768 TU (FICO 02/15)

4% Utilization on 180k Total Available Creditlines

AMEX Platinum - NPSL, AMEX HH - 2.5k, BofA Travel Rewards - 25K, BofA 123 Cash Rewards - 15K, BofA Amex - 15K, Barclay Black Card - 10K, Chase United Club - 9.6K, Chase Sapphire Preferred - 14k, Discover More - 7.5K, Citi Presitge - 20K, Nationwide Bank - 7.5K, Dillard's - 5K, JCP MasterCard - 12K, Capital One Venture - 3K, Capital One Quicksilver - 10k, Wells Fargo - 6K, Lowe's - 10K,
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.