Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many Credit Cards do you have?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How many Credit Cards do you have?

Just 4, still waiting on the Kay card so I can put it in a sock (I really do, put it in a dirty sock and into my gun safe)... I am also waiting on my CapOne replacement, as my old card no longer would read.

Message 51 of 58
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@dytch2220 wrote:

I can now officially say "one".

Cap One Secured Visa $200 CL.

Thumbs up to you!

Keep your eyes open and make note of what CC's will work for you on down the line.

Make them work for you, not you for them. Smiley Wink

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 52 of 58
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

credit card collection hobby

10 bank (revolving)

5 store   (revolving)

total limit 55k

wish i had umb; kind of wish i had apped intially for gm hsbc platinum. waiting for my low limit hsbc best buy platinum; will replace this with my current subprime gold best buy mc.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 53 of 58
DI
Super Contributor

Re: credit card collection hobby

@scottwagnon wrote:

10 bank (revolving)

5 store   (revolving)

total limit 55k

wish i had umb; kind of wish i had apped intially for gm hsbc platinum. waiting for my low limit hsbc best buy platinum; will replace this with my current subprime gold best buy mc.

That's not a good card and they give very low limits.  I closed my GM HSBC last year.  It was the first card I closed when I cleaned up my portfolio.  . 

Message 54 of 58
wmarat
Valued Contributor

21 major cards + 5 store cards + 3 LOC's + 2 special accounts (Macy's furniture and jewelery accounts)

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 55 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

5 CC's 1 Store Card.

Message 56 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

5 personal 3 biz. I might get another one in the next few months, but I would probably close one with a lower limit/AF.

I really don't want more than 5 or 6 just from an accounting standpoint.

What do you people with so many cards use to manage them all? Quicken, a calendar, post-it notes, or what?

Message 57 of 58
Gray
Regular Contributor

My wife's GM card has a limit of $20,500.
Message 58 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.