Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many Discover Cards?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How many Discover Cards?

I have the Discover It and I got an invitation for Discover It Chrome, can we have two cards or would it replace the other card?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How many Discover Cards?

@Anonymous wrote:

I have the Discover It and I got an invitation for Discover It Chrome, can we have two cards or would it replace the other card?

For what it is worth, I called Discover about two weeks ago and they state the new policy was only two cards. Also, the first card has to be active for one year before they will consider a second card. As resourceful as people are on this site I make no absolutes (only what the customer rep's supervisor said).

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.  Just curious, it's not like I need 2 of the same card.  I'm in building mode and would do it if it would help better my relationship with the company though.

Message 3 of 4
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Don't rely on "relationship"  It can help a little in some cases but the primary factors with any creditor are your credit and income.  Relationship will not overcome those two.  If you qualify you'll be approved even without "relationship".

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.