cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many Inquires do you HONESTLY have??

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

How many Inquires do you HONESTLY have??

Lets all just be honest here...no reason to fib...How many inquires do you have TOTAL FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS??

EQ---> 81...... (yes, i was unaware i had that many until just recently. Ive got like 20+ due to fall off this fall, and several reaching 1yr mark") Everyone and their dog pulls EQ, so Im SUPER surprised Ive been approved the cards I have the last year, especially Discover, LOL!!! 25 of those are from Navy Fed alone!

EX---> 32

TU---> 46

YES,  IM FIRMLY IN THE GARDEN FOR 2-4 yrsSmiley Wink

Message 1 of 358
357 REPLIES 357
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: How many Inquires do you HONESTLY have??

EX - 7

EQ - 3

TU - 4

Message 2 of 358
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

EX -  4

TU - 2

EQ - 1

Message 3 of 358
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

Lets all just be honest here...no reason to fib...How many inquires do you have TOTAL FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS??

EQ---> 81...... (yes, i was unaware i had that many until just recently. Ive got like 20+ due to fall off this fall, and several reaching 1yr mark") Everyone and their dog pulls EQ, so Im SUPER surprised Ive been approved the cards I have the last year, especially Discover, LOL!!! 25 of those are from Navy Fed alone!

EX---> 32

TU---> 46

Dang that's a lot.

EQ-9

TU-8

EX-8

Four will drop off all three this year from my mortgage apps 2 years ago.

Message 4 of 358
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

EX---> 32

TU---> 46

11 - ex

9-TU

2-EQ

Wish that some ccc would pull something other than EX. Also i wish CK was correct with how many TU hps i have , they say only one when i apped for us airways card in novemeber lol 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 5 of 358
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU - 16 (10 of them auto loan)

EX - 10 (5 of them auto loan)

EQ - 8 (4 of them auto loan)

All of these fall by Dec 2016 Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 358
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

EX---> 32

TU---> 46

Dang that's a lot.

EQ-9

TU-8

EX-8

Four will drop off all three this year from my mortgage apps 2 years ago.

um, yea I know...LOL..Didnt realize I had THAT many until recently...Ive stopped in my tracks for like at least 2 yrs... 

Message 7 of 358
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@pizza1 wrote:

EX---> 32

TU---> 46

Wowzers.gif

Message 8 of 358
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's in my sig. Smiley Wink
Message 9 of 358
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

EQ - 2

EX - 2

TU - 5

managed to get only Chase pulls on EQ and EX..lol..thanks to the double pulls it is not 0 on EQ!

Message 10 of 358
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.