cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many Inquires do you HONESTLY have??

tag
Booboo71
Established Contributor

Re: How many Inquires do you HONESTLY have??

Alot of mine are from capital one and barclays. I am exactually embarassed I have that many. cant afford anymore inquires obviously. Has anyone here with high inquires been told by analyst to not apply for 6 months and then try again? Thats when you know you're way obsessively over the morm with inquires. Also how much of an impact with how many I cureently have is it making on my score's? Any thought would be appreciated.

Trans- 39

Equifax- 78

experian probaly like equifax or maybe a few less.

Message 91 of 358
Anonymous
Not applicable

Eq 38 33 were from getting a car loan.
Ex 12 8 for car
Tu 18 13 for car.

Don't let a dealer look for a loan for you. They will dip that to you. Six months from them going on is end of next month.
Message 92 of 358
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@elim wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
Call elim!! 24/7 number

uhhhhg, whats the number? (12 TU inqs 13 accounts in past 12 months + auto loan, lmao)

I haven't counted them up, but I had to be about the same or worse and snagged a Sallie Mae.

i was shocked actually. I would go for the Ring too but I think I need to chill for about a year

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 93 of 358
Pway
Valued Contributor

Equifax:          16

Transunion:  16

Experian:         ?

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 94 of 358
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@elim wrote:

@chalupaman wrote:

@elim wrote:

@chalupaman wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@chalupaman wrote:

Over 30 on EX.

9 on EQ.

15 on TU (two of them from Barclays today, ugh, it was 13 before)

Why two today on Barclay's?

I don't know. I thought all the reps would just use the latest pull.

whats done is done... can't stress now popa (preping for my 2nd ring denial)

I don't know why I bother with them. I'd rather stick with the lenders I really like the most that aren't so complicated to deal with like Chase.

i hear ya

"Thank you for your recent application. We're in the process of reviewing the information you provided for your Barclaycard Ring MasterCard application."

Call.

+2 call asap

+3

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 95 of 358
baller4life
Super Contributor

866-951-1437
Message 96 of 358
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@elim wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
Call elim!! 24/7 number

uhhhhg, whats the number? (12 TU inqs 13 accounts in past 12 months + auto loan, lmao)

Barclays  866-951-1437 ( 24/7 Underwriting Dept)

Message 97 of 358
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Eq 38 33 were from getting a car loan.
Ex 12 8 for car
Tu 18 13 for car.

Don't let a dealer look for a loan for you. They will dip that to you. Six months from them going on is end of next month.

Holy crap dude, what were your scores that they pulled 54 reports?!

Message 98 of 358
Booboo71
Established Contributor

@Booboo71 wrote:

Alot of mine are from capital one and barclays. I am exactually embarassed I have that many. cant afford anymore inquires obviously. Has anyone here with high inquires been told by analyst to not apply for 6 months and then try again? Thats when you know you're way obsessively over the morm with inquires. Also how much of an impact with how many I cureently have is it making on my score's? Any thought would be appreciated.

Trans- 39

Equifax- 78

experian probaly like equifax or maybe a few less.

Just read my post. Sorry about the typos!

Message 99 of 358
Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ:34

TU:35

EX:34

Message 100 of 358
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.