Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Many Credit Cards Do YOU have?

tag
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Re: How many credit cards do you have?

Manilla is a tool that keeps track of all of your cards, balances, due dates....even bills. I have the phone app and use it on my comp as well when I'm at home.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 491 of 653
baller4life
Super Contributor

@prettylady wrote:

@tattooedhusker wrote:

@Swapmeet wrote:

@prettylady wrote:

How in the world do you all juggle all of those cards?  I assume many are SD'd...

I currently have 4.... $9,800 in limits.  I think I'd like to get about 20-30K in limits and then be done.  IDK if I trust myself with more than that available haha.

I use Manilla....and it works pretty darn well...

+1. I use manilla as well.

What is manilla?

It's an awesome app that keeps up with your dues dates and balances of all your accounts. Has a ton of features. I absolutely LOVE it. Has been a lifesaver for me!!

Message 492 of 653
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Swapmeet wrote:

Manilla is a tool that keeps track of all of your cards, balances, due dates....even bills. I have the phone app and use it on my comp as well when I'm at home.

Do these apps work with GECRB these days?  Couldn't get my silly Wally card available for the life of me in any I tried.

        
Message 493 of 653
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yep all GECRB accounts work with Manilla. I don't think they do with Mint.

Message 494 of 653
ambivalent
Established Contributor

Manilla sounds interesting.  I'll have to pass that on to my hubby...he's the bill payer in the house (minus my CC and car payments).  Boy, I tell you, I learn something new from this forum every day! 

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 495 of 653
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@baller4life wrote:

Yep all GECRB accounts work with Manilla. I don't think they do with Mint.

Thanks senor, they didn't when I tried nor do they in my USAA account interface; may go try Manilla as I'm trying to find ways to simplify the management of my cards.

        
Message 496 of 653
baller4life
Super Contributor

Manilla works with USAA as well. I have mine all linked up. And btw, it's senorita Revelate. Smiley Wink Everyone assumes I'm a dude as if girls can't ball. Lmao!!

Message 497 of 653
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

Manilla works with USAA as well. I have mine all linked up. And btw, it's senorita Revelate. Hahaha Smiley Wink

+1  I have my wally card and all usaa through it....it even keeps track of my reward balances and delta skymiles.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 498 of 653
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

I didn't know there was another bill organizer other than Mint. I will look into this! Smiley Happy

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 499 of 653
tvandine
Contributor

How many cards do you have ?

How many credit accounts/cards do you have?

Myself, I've got 29
You don't even want to know how many cards i've got....

Credit Started May 31st, 2014 EQ:710|EX:712|TU:732 FICO:726
Message 500 of 653
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.