Message 61 of 70
dollar_bill
Regular Contributor

Re: How many cards with AF do you have?

CSP

NFCU Flagship

BCP

TE

Obviously the TE will be going away. The Flagship is the easiest of this group to part ways with.

Message 62 of 70
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

3 Smiley Happy

Message 63 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

None. All my cards are free.

But I'm looking forward to getting a prestige..

Message 64 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had 2, but I closed 1 a couple of weeks ago. The other card with an annual fee will be closed in October.

Message 65 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

@galahad15 wrote:

@DigitalArk wrote:
For me, there are CSP, PRG, BCP and Costco Amex (sort of).

2:  FNBO Maximum Rewards card at 10.99% ($59), and BoA Platinum Plus at 9.24% ($59).  Neither of these had annual fees originally though, they were added on later, by the issuers.

What?! How does that happen? I have a BOA CashRewards. Can I expect them to slap on an AF sometime in the future?

Message 66 of 70
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

Just one and its my Capital One Quicksilverone.
Message 67 of 70
chalupaman
Super Contributor

CSP but waived for the first year

Ritz had an AF but they gave me a refund on it

BoA's Alaska Airlines CC

Used to have a PRG in which the AF was waived the first year. Gold Delta Skymiles and Hilton HHonors also had AFs but they're no longer part of my portfolio.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 68 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way too many

Message 69 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

Between DW and me, 9.

Citi AA - Although for the 6 years I've had this card, every year they've given me a statement credit for the fee, making it effectively $0

USBank Flex Perks Travel ($49 or 3,500 flex points) - So far, it's been worth it.  We've paid it with the flex points so far.

Marriott - Renewed it once to get the free night; don't know if I'll do that again next year

Ink Plus - Just finishing the first year, will either close or convert to no-annual-fee

CSP x2 - Both still in the first-year-fee-waived, we'll probably pay the annual fee on one of them to keep the primary rental car coverage and redemption options

Barclay Aviator x2 - Paid the initial fee to get 50k miles (x2), probably will cancel before next fee hits in a year

Cap One Venture - Just opened; will cancel or convert before anniversary

Chris.

Message 70 of 70
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.