Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many chase cards

tag
pats23
Contributor

How many chase cards

Does chase have a set number of their cards you can have or is it a combined max exposure?

$4000----------- $5000------------$15000-------------$3500-------------NPSL----------$2500------------$5000----------$10000--------$5000
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: How many chase cards

@pats23 wrote:

Does chase have a set number of their cards you can have or is it a combined max exposure?

I have never heard of a max

They do set max exposure per person but that's based on income and credit and I have seen a number of people talk to credit at chase and be told they are at max internal exposure but then turn around and get instant approval online by computer for over $15k so even if you do hear of an internal limit it doesn't mean it won't change tomorrow!

Message 2 of 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How many chase cards

@pats23 wrote:

Combined threshhold exposure.  I currently have 7 of their CCs (some of them were legacy products from various consolidations from Chemical Bank/Chase, BankOne/FCNBD & WaMu).  Exceptions usually would be notable for HNW individuals (or part of a AWM/CPC relationship).

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.