cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many gecrb cards do you have? Limits. Cli's?

tag
Emeraldautomotive
New Contributor

How many gecrb cards do you have? Limits. Cli's?

I just got Amazon store card and walmart store. Hopping for a few of there Visa cards to help with the rebuild
Life is about decisions good ones and bad ones, we will prosper when we make more good ones than bad ones.
Message 1 of 77
76 REPLIES 76
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: How many gecrb cards do you have? Limits. Cli's?

Only one, and that is my JCP card, since I work there and majority of my purchases are at that store!

Limit is currently $6600, but I had multiple CLI's throughout the years! It's been a little over 3 years since I've had the card.

$500 --> $1000 --> $1800 --> $3600 --> $5100 --> $6600

Next CLI attempt is on Sept 5th Smiley Happy hope they enjoy that I'm carrying a balance due to the 0% 12 month financing on the bed I bought!

Message 2 of 77
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Emeraldautomotive wrote:
I just got Amazon store card and walmart store. Hopping for a few of there Visa cards to help with the rebuild

4 or so at one time.

anywhere from 30-90 days between the run of 4 or so accounts... of course you can get more sometimes, its just depending on credit and security, etc.

CLI every 4 statements via online luv button or in between via "credit solutions" via backdoor number and get a manual review on spot over phone with a SP.

What limit did you start with on Walmart and Amazon?

I had good luck getting PayPal MC instant with $2k and Amazon and Walmart were under $700 or $800 and just store card on walmart.

same with chevron

lowes was my lowest at $500.

Message 3 of 77
Emeraldautomotive
New Contributor

Walmart 400.00 and Amazon 700, but I'm in the middle of my rebuild so i wil take it since I was denied both in april
Life is about decisions good ones and bad ones, we will prosper when we make more good ones than bad ones.
Message 4 of 77
myjourney
Super Contributor

(1) Walmart 5K

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 77
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

A JCP and Wally card. $400 and $600

Want a Gap or Old Navy card since those can be upgraded to Visas.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 6 of 77
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

Amazon- opened at 1400, automated increase to 2380 at nine months. About six months later I increased to 2500 by the online button and got a letter saying anything more was greater than their policy allows. I got this for about six months and finally rang the number on the card and was transferred to underwriting who approved it to 5000. Kind of in disbelief I rang back about one month later, transferred to the same woman and now up to 10,000

Dillard's American Express - opened at 1200 Smiley Sad. Rang in for reconsideration of limit and got 10,000. About four or five months later got told that was all the system would allow and could transfer me to someone who could override. I requested 17,500 and received it.

Message 7 of 77
Creditsekker
Established Member

@Emeraldautomotive wrote:

i have a

jcp                                  600$

paypal extras mastercard  400$

ashley furniture                1000$

Qcard                             1000$

got them all whittin 3 days Smiley Happy 

not a problem with GE 

i have read in the forums about  GE closing account  if one would to open many in the same day  so i just did it wittin days lol

jcp and paypal extras mastercard  in one day

and 

ashley furniture and  Qcard  after  3 days Smiley Happy 

hopes it helps 

ill be asking for credit increase  in a couple months from  now Smiley Happy 

next cards 

are  Gap and Old Navy 

Message 8 of 77
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@navigatethis12 wrote:

Amazon- opened at 1400, automated increase to 2380 at nine months. About six months later I increased to 2500 by the online button and got a letter saying anything more was greater than their policy allows. I got this for about six months and finally rang the number on the card and was transferred to underwriting who approved it to 5000. Kind of in disbelief I rang back about one month later, transferred to the same woman and now up to 10,000

Dillard's American Express - opened at 1200 Smiley Sad. Rang in for reconsideration of limit and got 10,000. About four or five months later got told that was all the system would allow and could transfer me to someone who could override. I requested 17,500 and received it.

NICEE!! Did you start out with the Dillards AMEX or was it a store card upgrade? 17k at Dillards? OMG

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 9 of 77
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Total credit I have with GE is $19k spread between 4 cards.

Living Spaces 8.5k (I want this to be 10k)

Ashley 5.5k

Amazon 2k

Walmart Discover 3k (I want it at 6k max)

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 10 of 77
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.