cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many metal cards does chase have?

tag
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

Re: How many metal cards does chase have?

@p-   HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Good one. 

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 11 of 35
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@p- wrote:

How many other metal cards are there out there, while we're on the subject?

Also the AMEX Centurian and Barclays Black Card

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 12 of 35
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

ryanbush wrote: Also the AMEX Centurian and Barclays Black Card

The Barclays Black Card is made of some type of Carbon in which according to my chemistry class in college says is a non-metal =)

Message 13 of 35
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@SuperKirby wrote:

The Barclays Black Card is made of some type of Carbon in which according to my chemistry class in college says is a non-metal =)

That card is a joke.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 14 of 35
enharu
Super Contributor

wow interesting i just found out about that black card today!

what's so good about it?

I was going to apply for the fun of it until I saw $495 AF........ Is it a lot better than Citi's Prestige?

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 15 of 35
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@CreditScholar wrote:

@SuperKirby wrote:

That card is a joke.

A joke?? How so?? 

*8/10/13
Message 16 of 35
jsucool76
Super Contributor

The benefits aren't anything great, and before the card act they used to approve people for 5-600$ limits, and then charge the 495$ af.

Better off with the plat if you're gonna spend that much.
Message 17 of 35
enharu
Super Contributor

$5 limit credit card? 

Is this a typo or was Barclay's smoking something that I don't know about? Smiley Very Happy

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 18 of 35
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@Pilotdude wrote:

Post a picture please.  (If you don't mind)

But EDIT it to remove the information of course.

Smiley Happy

Unfortunately, members are not allowed to post pictures of their credit cards, due to the risk that the card number would be stolen...  However, they are more than welcome to post a picture of a generic card, such as is seen on the grantor's website.

I also agree that Amex Platinum offers a good value, for those that travel. Otherwise there may be better cards out there for that kind of an annual fee.

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 19 of 35
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

@p- wrote:

@CreditScholar wrote:
The current metal cards out there are the palladium, CSP, Ritz Carlton, United Club, Marriott, Centurion.

I'm sorry, when I hear Ritz Carlton all I can picture is this guy:

Hahaha!! Nice!!
Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.