cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much can you REALLY spend on Visa Signature?

tag
Omnipotent
Regular Contributor

Re: How much can you REALLY spend on Visa Signature?

You should apply for a CSP instead. The 40k bonus may go a long way on the hotels by transfering not to mention the annual fee will be waived for the first year. 

Message 11 of 14
AyalaZero
New Contributor

You should definately look into a different alternative.  Being in a foreign country is not the place you want to be told your card has been declined.  I have never went over.  Access the Internet and pay it down if you come close to the limit.

Starting Scores: Low 500's 2/27/08
Current Scores:Transunion: 700 02/13/15 Experian: 713 02/17/15 Equifax: 736 02/18/15
Goal Score: 770 Across the board!!
Message 12 of 14
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@Omnipotent wrote:

You should apply for a CSP instead. The 40k bonus may go a long way on the hotels by transfering not to mention the annual fee will be waived for the first year. 

+1. This is especially good advice given Chase's weird habit of being reluctant to give CLIs, but being willing to give nice big CLs on new tradelines.

App for the CSP then transfer the credit line from the Sapphire and close the Sapphire.

Message 13 of 14
p-
Valued Contributor

Gunnar419 wrote:...Chase's weird habit of being reluctant to give CLIs, but being willing to give nice big CLs on new tradelines....

I had several good CLI's from Chase, but had to give up a hard pull for all except the last one, which was 5k to 10k through the EO, with a soft pull.  For a couple I had to recon, but the conversations with the recon rep were extremely insightful and helped me to understand what they were looking for before they would raise my CLI.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.