cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much utilization should I list on CLI for highest raise?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How much utilization should I list on CLI for highest raise?

sheet asks for mortgage payment, income and how much I use cc per month. Does the amount I list for cc usage effect the amount given at all?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How much utilization should I list on CLI for highest raise?

If you're talking about Cap1, I always leave that field blank for two reasons:

1) It's optional and none of their business
2) I'm convinced the one time I answered it (honestly) it shortchanged me and gave me a smaller CLI than I probably would have gotten.
Message 2 of 5
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Just went through EO to get 2x increase to 3k (have to wait until late August to request apr reduction). EO is the easiest method.
Signature needs updating
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Imperfectfuture wrote:
Just went through EO to get 2x increase to 3k (have to wait until late August to request apr reduction). EO is the easiest method.

Congratulations! How long did the process take from when you reached out to EO to when you saw the CLI on your account?

Message 4 of 5
Godoi25
Established Member

I don't know how much you should list, I put 3500 a month (which is true) and got a 4k increase from 4.5k to 8.5k last week. My previous increase was from 1.5k to 4.5k six months ago but I dnt remember how much I listed at the time.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.