Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much was spent on your cc today?

tag
orl2185
Established Contributor

How much was spent on your cc today?

Ok, Black Friday is here, just got in from work. Really tired here, work for CS retail establishment. Processed over 150 store cc apps with 40 or so being approved. Shocked here by all the cc usage I saw at the store. Seen lady buy 2 52 in hdtv, 5k itself all on our store cc. Gentle men took 6 video games systems over 4700 there. Please I really hope the other board members did not go hog wild today.Smiley Very Happy
Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How much was spent on your cc today?

well i had to work today so no time to shop. Although i did just contribute to the big oil companies by filling my truck with gas $45 worth.........oh and i bought a Mr. GoodbarSmiley Tongue
Message 2 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

None!!

Was totally planning and going out and using Kohl's to get discount, and Belks to get discount too and PIF online tonight- but an obstacle got into the way and DH and I didn't go shopping today. Will tommorrow though.

We have 21 people to shop for (yes, big families on both sides) and our budget is 20 per person so it adds up to $420. No fudging, we are not going over- and FINALLY everybody is coming around to my suggestion to draw names as we are all getting older, want for nothing (thank's to God) and there is really nothing that we MUST HAVE.

So am looking forward to drawing names on both sides of the family next year. For years I was told no, and was being cheap- but we should be thankful we are blessed to not want for anything.
Message 3 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

0 dollars and 0 cent...lol!!!
Message 4 of 45
orl2185
Established Contributor

netpanther wrote:
None!!

Was totally planning and going out and using Kohl's to get discount, and Belks to get discount too and PIF online tonight- but an obstacle got into the way and DH and I didn't go shopping today. Will tommorrow though.

We have 21 people to shop for (yes, big families on both sides) and our budget is 20 per person so it adds up to $420. No fudging, we are not going over- and FINALLY everybody is coming around to my suggestion to draw names as we are all getting older, want for nothing (thank's to God) and there is really nothing that we MUST HAVE.

So am looking forward to drawing names on both sides of the family next year. For years I was told no, and was being cheap- but we should be thankful we are blessed to not want for anything.

YES!!!! really worried about going over spending in holiday season
Message 5 of 45
orl2185
Established Contributor

Brammy wrote:

Great
Message 6 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

orl2185 wrote:

Brammy wrote:

Great

Only because I did all my Xmas shopping a few weeks ago to the tune of 1100.00

Message 7 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

orl2185 wrote:

netpanther wrote:
None!!

YES!!!! really worried about going over spending in holiday season

Before, we always went a little over and were paying in cash- as I swore that I would never do what my Dad did and charge Christmas and then spend three mos. paying it off- however, I know that to get the discount this year I will need to have the card in hand- which as we all know leads to temptation.

So I am firmly resolved to keep it at 20 per person. I.E last year we found some great
 U of L blankets 40 per person- but this year it is just not the right time to overspend.

Like I said it is getting to the point where we all have everything we need. Actually, it is at that point.
Message 8 of 45
orl2185
Established Contributor

Smiley Indifferent lol, good for you

Brammy wrote:

orl2185 wrote:

Brammy wrote:

Great

Only because I did all my Xmas shopping a few weeks ago to the tune of 1100.00

Message 9 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

$50 into my truck, the gauge was way in the red zone. Ration myself to one tank/month except for special trips. Price per gallon is up $0.20 since Oct 18. 

No shopping.

BrentO wrote:
well i had to work today so no time to shop. Although i did just contribute to the big oil companies by filling my truck with gas $45 worth.........oh and i bought a Mr. GoodbarSmiley Tongue

Message 10 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.