Contributor
SpiceIslander

Re: How often amex does financial reviews?

lionsfan20 wrote:

I want to increase my limit to 20k after starting at 15k in july..my problem is I really dont have any income and IM afraid they might to a f/r.

Anyone ever been reviewed for requesting? and if they have , was it a bad experience?

I have no idea if they will FR you but having been started with 15K and NO income, if I were you, I'd stay under their radar, especially as you've only had the card a few months. Good luck if you decide to pursue the CLI.

Meg.

FICO: 04/2014 - TU 765 | EQ ??? | EX 768

Amex BCP 12900 | Lowes 10,000 | LOC 9300 | Sallie Mae/Barclays World MC 9000 | FNBO 7100 | BOA Platinum+ 6000 | Citi Simplicity 5200 | Chase CSP 5000 | Achieva CU 4000 | Discover 3000 | Sam's Club 3000 | Sears 900
Established Contributor
cashnocredit

I presume the OP's income was more significant when he apped for the card in June/July.

In any case so far he has been using the card responsibly but these are the sort of underlying reasons Amex does FRs.  Verifying income/assets.

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy15k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k
Frequent Contributor
AF_23

I have no idea why you would continue to keep pushing the limit with them ? You're going to have to lie about a large income, because if you dont they will 100% F/R you because your income wont match your spending. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+