cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often can you get a CLI with BOA?

tag
bk510
Valued Contributor

Re: How often can you get a CLI with BOA?

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
That's so strange I requested a CLI and no HP though they had HP'd a few weeks earlier for a business card.

If they had a recent HP on file that's why you didn't see a new one... it's YMMV but not uncommon - I had the same experience back in January.

Under normal circumstances, though, a customer-initiated CLI with BoA is usually a HP.

Hey Uncle B, Congrats on your promotion BTW........

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

How does one become a Mod anyway?
Message 12 of 20
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
How does one become a Mod anyway?

Very carefully Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there an application? Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Is there an application? Smiley Happy

no

Message 15 of 20
sdchrgrboy
Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
That's so strange I requested a CLI and no HP though they had HP'd a few weeks earlier for a business card.

If they had a recent HP on file that's why you didn't see a new one... it's YMMV but not uncommon - I had the same experience back in January.

Under normal circumstances, though, a customer-initiated CLI with BoA is usually a HP.

I just received a CLI on 2 separate cards in the same day and it was only one HP.   

$325k Total Limits, 4% Util
Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a thread on it? It kind of seems like being in an unofficial government agency who answers only directly to a small group of congressional members. Smiley Wink
Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Is there a thread on it? It kind of seems like being in an unofficial government agency who answers only directly to a small group of congressional members. Smiley Wink

Thread on what?

Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

How one becomes a Moderator
Message 19 of 20
Bunnylocks
New Contributor

Recently I received three on the same day. One through the 800 number and two online. On the fourth try, I got the 7-10 day message. I think I hit my internal limit. 

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.