cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often does BofA offer you BT promos?

tag
linux007969
Established Contributor

Re: How often does BofA offer you BT promos?

I get those offers alot, and i've taken a few of them on my cards. I have also ran purchases through while using them, and i make big payments to cover the purchases and knock some of the 0% balance down as well, however they decide to charge me a $1.50 interest since they think my baance is not paid off thats subject to interest, so i call in and get a credit for that.

Recently when i did that though at first the rep had an attitude and said i have to pay in full for 2 months for not to see interest charges and when i asked for his supervisor he said "they will tell you the same thing" so i asked for them anyway and got transfered to a nice lady who took a while to go over my account and she placed me on hold a few times while she did this and then she came back and said she will have to have their research team look into this to see how the payments are being allocated  as this should not be hapening. So she said within 7 to 10 days i'll get letters in the mail reguarding this and i can call the number listed for status.

As long as you pay for your purchases in full and pay a lil extra to knock some of the 0% balance down you do not have to pay interest, its a mistake in their system and they hope we won't notice, its like craming that the cell phone carriers got in trouble for.

If it wasn't a mistake then i don't think their supervisor would take the time to look over my account and have this investigated further, she would have simply said no the interest charge stands.

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.