cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often does Cap1 "refresh" SP's for CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How often does Cap1 "refresh" SP's for CLI?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, or if anyone even knows the answer.  Smiley Happy

I've been getting rejected lately for CLI from Cap1 because they keep pulling a score from back in August.  My score has jumped a good 100 points since then!

Do I need to go the EO route to get an increase for this card, or will they magically refresh the SP at some point?  Mostly I'm trying to figure out how long I might need to possibly wait because I'd rather not bug the EO office unnecessarily.  

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How often does Cap1 "refresh" SP's for CLI?

Call the EO office. If you're score has increased you'll be automatically approved by them. I did mine on both of my Cap 1 cards online and automatic increase. 

Message 2 of 6
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

They tend to lag behind by a couple of months on their SPs.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 3 of 6
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, or if anyone even knows the answer.  Smiley Happy

I've been getting rejected lately for CLI from Cap1 because they keep pulling a score from back in August.  My score has jumped a good 100 points since then!

Do I need to go the EO route to get an increase for this card, or will they magically refresh the SP at some point?  Mostly I'm trying to figure out how long I might need to possibly wait because I'd rather not bug the EO office unnecessarily.  

Thanks!

I dont know the answer, but their credit tracker pulls once a month.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 4 of 6
delaney1
Established Contributor

I believe I've read here that they use 3mo old scores.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe I should just wait until the next statement cuts and see if they've updated it by then - surely they wouldn't continue to use an old score for more than 3-4 months?  I hope?  Haha.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.