Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often does Citi FICO get updated?

tag
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

How often does Citi FICO get updated?

My second statement just closed and it still hasn't updated. It's still showing the one for the first statement, which was already 2 weeks old when they finally bothered to display it. I figured if the first pull was on 4/21, then the next one should be on or around 5/21. I called in and asked, but it soon became apparent that the CSR didn't have a clue. What's been your experience with your Fico updates so far?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How often does Citi FICO get updated?

If I remember correctly, Citi seems to update all account holders FICO scores on the 10th of each month, mine is usually dated as of th 24th of the previous month, I don't remember if everybody's was the same date there. But yours should be updated tomorrow along with everybody else Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If I remember correctly, Citi seems to update all account holders FICO scores on the 10th of each month, mine is usually dated as of th 24th of the previous month, I don't remember if everybody's was the same date there. But yours should be updated tomorrow along with everybody else Smiley Happy

I see. I'll check again on the 10th. Thanks!

Nice lineup, by the way. Although if I were you, I'd replace the Ring with the Sallie Mae.

Message 3 of 7
PinkRozez

I actually logged in to find this same info. Mine was last updated on April 24th or 26th so hopefully it updates tomorrow. Thanks!

Message 4 of 7
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

Mine is showing updated on 5/26 right now.  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine also just posted today dated 5/26. My second statement is set to close today. 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah, it seems to have updated today for me as well, also dated 5/26, maybe it's every 30 days? since last month was a 31 day month

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.