Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often does Macy's soft pull?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How often does Macy's soft pull?

I want to request a CLI of my meager $400 Macy's credit limit, but I don't want a HP. I want to make sure that the score they have has been updated since my collection fell off a week ago. So how often does Macy's soft pull my score?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How often does Macy's soft pull?

@Anonymous wrote:

I want to request a CLI of my meager $400 Macy's credit limit, but I don't want a HP. I want to make sure that the score they have has been updated since my collection fell off a week ago. So how often does Macy's soft pull my score?

Call in and see about SP CLI.

Message 2 of 8
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

+1  They are easy to deal with when you call them, IMO some of your better customer service you will find for store credit!

CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. I just wish they had a CLI button on the site. Got $1500 on my Brooks Card that way.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

My friend just open the chat and request it .. it will always be a Soft Pull ive done 2 already and it has not reorted as a Hard Pull and many here state the same thing. they are really conservative so dont expect them to give you a huge increase!

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried chat. Needed to call for identity verification. The call took 2 minutes and I came away with a $2k credit limit. Maybe I should have asked for more...!

Message 6 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

just call back and ask for more!

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL. I'm fine with this for now. $2k seems like a decent limit for Macy's.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.