cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often does synch pull credit from soft pulls?

tag
Ambular1304
Contributor

How often does synch pull credit from soft pulls?

So my score has been on the rollercoaster of the 600s and I know that when I hit the love button is will be a sp (I have never gotten any love from the button) I recently got my reasons in the mail and I look to see my score and it's from the beginning of March, well it's now May. How often do they update it? Or do they not unless I give them the ok to for a hp... I'm not sure of how this works. 

Also if I posted this in the wrong section, my mistake.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How often does synch pull credit from soft pulls?

@Ambular1304 wrote:

So my score has been on the rollercoaster of the 600s and I know that when I hit the love button is will be a sp (I have never gotten any love from the button) I recently got my reasons in the mail and I look to see my score and it's from the beginning of March, well it's now May. How often do they update it? Or do they not unless I give them the ok to for a hp... I'm not sure of how this works. 

Depends on the card. Walmart is monthly since they provide fico score 08, Chevron is typically every 3-4 months for me.

Message 2 of 4
AeroKrix
Frequent Contributor

@Ambular1304 wrote:

I think the reason why it is stated on this board that you request a CLI from Sync every 4 months/statements is because that is the frequency in which they SP your report and that SP is what they base the CLI on.

Current 09/01/2021 EQ - 515 FAKO ; EX - 591 FICO ; TU - 598 FICO

Venmo CC $5.0K || Paypal Cashback CC $2.0K || Walmart CC $3.0K || CapOne QS1 $700 || CapOne QS $800 || Mission Lane $1.5K || Merrick $1.0K || AMEX Optima $500
Message 3 of 4
ddemari
Super Contributor

i noticed when I disputed something on my TU credit report I could see lender soft pulls. Synch bank for wal-mart was monthly, synch bank for gap/ banana was 3 months and occasionally a generic synch. bank soft pull inbetween. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.