Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often does your USAA cc report?

tag
Grape
Regular Contributor

How often does your USAA cc report?

Just curious how often peoples' USAA credit cards report to the CRAs? I ask because when I called to ask when my statements will cut (apparently the 1st or 2nd of every month), I also asked when USAA reports to the CRAs and I was told every 60 days.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: How often does your USAA cc report?

Nope, every month on the statement date, without fail. This is true for both my CC's and my HELOCs. The usual next day on EX and whenever on the other two, but that's the bureaus, not USAA.

--Somewhere on this planet, there must be a CSR who is willing to say, "Gosh, I don't know." Haven't found one yet, though. Smiley Tongue
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 8
Grape
Regular Contributor

Yup, that's what I thought. Thanks.
Message 3 of 8
brindle26
Regular Contributor

I'm curious as to when they first report after being approved for a Card. They do report one's credit limit, right?

Message 4 of 8
mccallb
Frequent Contributor

USAA does report your upper credit limit.

Also, I don't know what your billing date is (mine's the10th) but it seems to close out around the 25th of the month.  So any balance paid down by then is usually reflected on next months credit monitoring.

CK EQ: 730 / CK TU: 735 / EXP FICO: 721 / EX Vantage: 793 / Total Exposure: 112K
Message 5 of 8
brindle26
Regular Contributor

Thank you. I'll be receiving my card in about 8 days, decided not to have it overnighted. Hasn't showed up on any alerts yet.

Message 6 of 8
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Grape wrote:
Just curious how often peoples' USAA credit cards report to the CRAs?

EVery month.

@Grape wrote:
I also asked when USAA reports to the CRAs and I was told every 60 days.

USAA's CSR's are generally good in my experience but the usual caveats with CSR's apply.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA reports on statement cutoff date every month. I have two cards with different statement cutoff dates and they report on their own cut off dates.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.