cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often to charge to keep CC open?

tag
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Re: How often to charge to keep CC open?

I usually go into Best Buy once or twice year to make a purchase in significant amount ($500+). I would prefer to only use the card for those purchases...I guess I could buy a movie or one of my favorite TV series every 3-6 mos since I will want to watch them now, on the 55" with home theater (LOL!). :-) On the old 60" gigantic dinosaurus box TV, I would only watch the news and short sitcoms and listen to my electronica while I cleaned the house as the sound quality was good, but the screen quality was poor. It now sits in the so called "Mother-In-Law" Room of the new house. They call it that because it has its own bathroom with its own walk in shower. My son's bedroom shares a Jack and Jill bathroom...one bedroom has his bed, etc., the other room is his playroom with indoor basketball hoop, easel, etc.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.