cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often you guys get mail with pre approved offers?

tag
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

Re: How often you guys get mail with pre approved offers?

I don't get many at all, I think EX is the main pusher which is locked and still has FA on it. I keep it tied down so I don't app lol
If anyone needs me I will be In The Garden. Goal Score: 760 for all in 2015.
Current FICO Scores EX: 715 EQ: 756 TU: 762
Last APP April 21, 2015.
Victim of The great AMEX HP heist of Dec 1st, 2nd and 3rd of 2014.
Message 31 of 40
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

I use to get a lot from Discover and Barclays, but since I have their cards, I don't receive anything.

My DD is being stalked my Discover, Citi and Chase! 

Message 32 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

I get stupid "pre-approved" offers every day lol. I just rip them up and trash them lol

Message 33 of 40
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

I cant wait for the day I receive prime card offers in the mail.  The funny thing for me is being 9 months post disch and I'm just now starting to receive the First Premiers, the Merrick Bank and the rest of the bottom feeding scum.   I cant figure why these companies were so late to the game?

With Navy and Cap 1 Im all set ( for now ) and fortunately for me, I'm also a member of this forum. Armed with some knowledge and the collective experience of the members on here that have my back when I dont understand something or simply need advice. Feels good to being nowhere close to having to accept the offers from these crooks. Smiley Wink

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 34 of 40
EdMan63
Established Contributor

My Amex Delta was a mail offer. I'm also a skymiles member so that could have something to do with it. But I get First Premier and Credit One offers. I've been getting a lot of Citi Simplicity and Citi Thank You. But nothing else. Once a week for Citi. I did get a Marriot Rewards last week!!

Message 35 of 40
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@EdMan63 wrote:

My Amex Delta was a mail offer. I'm also a skymiles member so that could have something to do with it. But I get First Premier and Credit One offers. I've been getting a lot of Citi Simplicity and Citi Thank You. But nothing else. Once a week for Citi. I did get a Marriot Rewards last week!!

WOOT WOOT

Message 36 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have gone from getting all the crappy ones to getting a random pre-approved a couple times a month for DH (4 yrs post BK)  The flavor of the week is daily you are "pre-selected" from Barclays.  I got a pre-approval for the amex green card yesterday.

I have one  medical collection that I have begun a hipaa process on.  Once that comes off, my scores will pop up in the creditors systems out of no where.  I will be curious to see what they send in the mail.

Message 37 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got the Fidelity Amex in the mail yesterday since I have a brokerage account. Not sure if it's a real pre-approval or just trying to upsell since I have my IRA with them, 

Message 38 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Opted out.  I just apply for what I like.  Won't be doing that for a while.  

Message 39 of 40
MTSN
Regular Contributor

I get 2-3 per week, and they're almost exclusively Amex which seems odd considering I already have 2 of their cards. I normally also get 1-2 in the mail addressed to my small business (sole proprietor) from Amex, but those always have pretty big AFs so I'm not interested.

Message 40 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.