Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How quickly does Citi report?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How quickly does Citi report?

Just got approved today for my new Citi American Airlines Platinum Select Card. I've had my Double Cash Card since August of 2015, but I cannot recall how quickly Citi reported the new account to the credit bureaus.

I'd certainly like them to report sooner so everything can be current on my reports. Please let me know your experience with Citi reporting. Thanks everyone! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: How quickly does Citi report?

My first statement was rather quick, not even half a month (kinda like synch). Card reported after statement cut. Synch has already reported me.
Signature needs updating
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Imperfectfuture wrote:
My first statement was rather quick, not even half a month (kinda like synch). Card reported after statement cut. Synch has already reported me.

Thanks for responding, that would be great. I'm of the sort that likes to get things reported quickly and have the reports be up to date and accurate. Not fun to wait months for accounts to report. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

YMMV mine was before 1st statement 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Double Cash was around 7 days.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

My DC reported faster than any of my other cards. Probably 7-10 days.

Message 6 of 8
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Citi reported quick for me. But not as fast as Synchrony and Barclays. It was right after the first statement cut as well.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

My DC card reported quite quickly, it was definitely less than a month after I received it. I feel like it was 2 or 3 weeks.. They even managed to get my CLI update on their the following week. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.