Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How soon Citi mails the new cards?

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: How soon Citi mails the new cards?

After dealing with Amex Delta Skymiles App for several months, I am so shookup, I dont tend to trust any CCC's any more. I have become so paronaya as to how these CCC's deal with customers. I hope Citi is different from Amex. I dont have any personal cards from Citi, but I do have 6 biz cards from Citi and they all are excellent to deal with. I just need to regain my confidence and trust with the CCC's.
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I were u I wouldn't be waiting by the mailbox. It seems like the better cards takes a long time to come. I apped for patelco and it took almost a month to get the card. then I apped for Discover and they sent me that HSBC Discover in just a little over a week.
Message 12 of 18
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

My PenFed and Citi Home Depot cards arrived within a week; BofA a few days later. Chase leisurely turned up on day 15. I felt like a high school senior waiting for college acceptances!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
My PenFed and Citi Home Depot cards arrived within a week; BofA a few days later. Chase leisurely turned up on day 15. I felt like a high school senior waiting for college acceptances!

Or waiting to be asked out to the Sr. Prom? Smiley Tongue

JUST KIDDING! I'll bet you never knew what that felt like. That's when I really started to appreciate the original Star Trek series on TV. LOL Smiley Wink
Message 14 of 18
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

Or waiting to be asked out to the Sr. Prom? Smiley Tongue

JUST KIDDING! I'll bet you never knew what that felt like. That's when I really started to appreciate the original Star Trek series on TV. LOL Smiley Wink

Sylvia, shhh, don't tell anyone, but I went to my prom with my cousin.... shhh!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

*covers her ears*

ahem...I did not hear what you did not say. Smiley Tongue

whaaa, whaaa, huh? did you say something?

At least you went! I spent my freshman & sophmore year Sr. prom home with a "sore throat".

Message Edited by Sylviatob on 03-02-2008 08:22 PM
Message 16 of 18
BBYGRL
Established Contributor

Sylviatob wrote:
concord did you get that email from them saying they'd be mailing the card out in the next 10 days? I applied online with them last Tuesday...instant approval. Got the email on Wednesday:.....................

"Congratulations and welcome to Citi CashReturns(SM) Card card membership! Your account was approved on 02/26/2008 with a credit line of $7500. You should receive your new card and Card Agreement within a week.

If you do not receive your card within 10 days from the approval date, please call us immediately at 1-800-950-5114. For your convenience, we are here to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week."

I expect to receive it tues or wed.

Hope that helps.

I received the same email :
Congratulations and welcome to Citi® Platinum American Express® card membership! Your account was approved on 02/27/2008 with a credit line of $12000. You should receive your new card and Card Agreement within a week.

If you do not receive your card within 10 days from the approval date, please call us immediately at 1-800-950-5114. For your convenience, we are here to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

I plan on pouncing on the mail man as soon as I see him.Smiley Happy

10/08 - EX 795 / EQ 816 / TU 806
6/09 - EQ 763 / TU 770

Starting Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Current Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Goal Score (12/2010): TU-780, EQ-790

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow BBYGRL! With that cl I see shopping spree in your eyes. Smiley Wink
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.