cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How soon did your CSP bonus UR post after meeting spend?

tag
PointLager
Established Contributor

How soon did your CSP bonus UR post after meeting spend?

Hi guys, 

I've hit my $3k in spend and i am still in my first billing cycle.  When would i see the 40k UR post?

I don't have any prior experience with Chase cards.  With Amex PRG, I only got the 25k bonus once my first statement cut and I PIF, while with the Delta card the 30k SkyMiles were posted to my Delta account within days of me hitting the spend, even before the statement closed.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
TravellingNomad
Established Contributor

Re: How soon did your CSP bonus UR post after meeting spend?

DW'S points posted when the statement cut.

Message 2 of 9
Lin55
Frequent Contributor

@TravellingNomad wrote:

Exactly on the same day as statement cut? Or 1 day after? 

Would like to know, am booking something soon...

Message 3 of 9
TravellingNomad
Established Contributor

@Lin55 wrote:

@TravellingNomad wrote:

Exactly on the same day as statement cut? Or 1 day after? 

Would like to know, am booking something soon...

cant quite remember...but im fairly sure it was around that time. because i remember she met spend late january, and i didnt see the points post until sometime late week, which was the time statement cut and i saw the due date for her first upcoming payment.

Message 4 of 9
PointLager
Established Contributor

@lin55,   if you need to book something soon, maybe give them a call?  with Amex, I you can ask them to post the MRs right away (if you've PIF for those charges... not sure how it works with revolving cards)

Message 5 of 9
PointLager
Established Contributor

thanks @TravellingNomad

Message 6 of 9
Iorek
Contributor

Mine posted at the end of my cycle when the statement cut, along with my regular monthly points posting.

Amex BCE ($15k), TE ($5k), BoA BBR ($600), Cash Rewards ($600), Barclays Sallie Mae ($6k), CapOne Quicksilver ($4k), Chase Freedom ($5.8k), CSP ($11k), Marriott (9k), IHG (12k), DCU ($6k), Discover IT ($6.5k)
TU - 4 INQ, EX - 7 INQ, EQ - 3 INQ
Gardening since 06/25/14.
Message 7 of 9
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@PointLager wrote:

Hi guys, 

I've hit my $3k in spend and i am still in my first billing cycle.  When would i see the 40k UR post?

I don't have any prior experience with Chase cards.  With Amex PRG, I only got the 25k bonus once my first statement cut and I PIF, while with the Delta card the 30k SkyMiles were posted to my Delta account within days of me hitting the spend, even before the statement closed.

Thanks!

Mine posted the next statement cut after meeting the spend. I got the CSP October 26th, met the spend by November 3rd. I got the 40K bonus on December 6th, when the statement cut.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 8 of 9
MeridianRN
Established Member

Mine posted after the first statement. Yours probably will too.

Discover IT:$20,000 (4/13) | Chase United Mileage Explorer: $18,000 (4/14) | Amex BCE:$15,000 (4/13) | Amex Everyday:$15,000 (3/14) | PenFed: $ 12,000 (8/16) | Barclaycard:$11,500 (9/14) | Fidelity Amex:$8,100 (3/14) | Freedom Unlimited:$8,000 (10/13) | Citi Double Cash: $10,100 (11/15)
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.