cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How soon does the cc companies report to the CB?

tag
getahead
Regular Contributor

How soon does the cc companies report to the CB?

Does anyone have any idea how soon after does the cc reports to the CB after the statement date?

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: Fico EQ-679, Fico TU-670, EX Plus-713, TU Walmart-697, CreditKarma-690
Goal Score: 700 Club

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: How soon does the cc companies report to the CB?

@getahead wrote:

Does anyone have any idea how soon after does the cc reports to the CB after the statement date?

Really depends on the card. GECRB is usually 2 weeks after approval, very fast.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 13
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@getahead wrote:

its all up in the air,, iv had cards report b4 i had them,, iv had cards report 2-3 months after iv had them, and a lot in between

Message 3 of 13
LS2982
Mega Contributor

What card are you inquiring about?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 13
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@dalebb wrote:
its all up in the air,, iv had cards report b4 i had them,, iv had cards report 2-3 months after iv had them, and a lot in between

Same here! It really depends on the CCC.

Message 5 of 13
getahead
Regular Contributor

ok, let me rephrase my question...I dont think I explained it clear. I PIF 2 of my cc cards before the statement date was printed, so after my statement gets posted how soon after do they report it to all 3 CB to show my 0 balance.  Does it take couple of days or do they report it just once a month for all their card holders?  Reason is I wanted a little boost on my score Smiley Tongue

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: Fico EQ-679, Fico TU-670, EX Plus-713, TU Walmart-697, CreditKarma-690
Goal Score: 700 Club

Message 6 of 13
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@getahead wrote:

ok, let me rephrase my question...I dont think I explained it clear. I PIF 2 of my cc cards before the statement date was printed, so after my statement gets posted how soon after do they report it to all 3 CB to show my 0 balance.  Does it take couple of days or do they report it just once a month for all their card holders?  Reason is I wanted a little boost on my score Smiley Tongue

Usually EX is 1st about 2 days after statement closing date to report. EQ is usually same day as EX or next day and TU is almost always 2-3 days later from EX.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 13
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Here is my experience with the CRAs updating. EX is almost always first, usually within 2-4 days after my statement date. EQ is next, usually within 4-6 days after my statement date. TU is almost always last, sometimes taking 5-8 days after my statement cuts.

Message 8 of 13
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@getahead wrote:

some cards dont report if PIF every month other than balance 0.00

Message 9 of 13
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@dalebb wrote:

@getahead wrote:

some cards dont report if PIF every month other than balance 0.00

Really? what cards are these?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.