cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How soon does the cc companies report to the CB?

tag
dalebb
Valued Contributor

Re: How soon does the cc companies report to the CB?

@LS2982 wrote:

@dalebb wrote:

@getahead wrote:

ok, let me rephrase my question...I dont think I explained it clear. I PIF 2 of my cc cards before the statement date was printed, so after my statement gets posted how soon after do they report it to all 3 CB to show my 0 balance.  Does it take couple of days or do they report it just once a month for all their card holders?  Reason is I wanted a little boost on my score Smiley Tongue

some cards dont report if PIF every month other than balance 0.00

Really? what cards are these?

the ones i just closed,,,, show, hsbc, and credit1, i never used them,,, they would not grow with me

Message 11 of 13
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

some companies are really slow to report; (hsbc and amex) while others are really prompt (barclaycard and ge)

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 12 of 13
getahead
Regular Contributor

@scottwagnon wrote:

some companies are really slow to report; (hsbc and amex) while others are really prompt (barclaycard and ge)

I'm hoping my cards, cap1,hsbc,orchard will report soon, I'm holding off on app'ng to amex TE on a mail in offer, I just PIF to get a boost on my score so my approval rate would be higher or even a recon Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: Fico EQ-679, Fico TU-670, EX Plus-713, TU Walmart-697, CreditKarma-690
Goal Score: 700 Club

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.