Now that I have a couple of decent limits, and I got Amex backdated to 1993 I'm thinking first that I can get rid of the Cap1, I don't need it for AoAA anymore. Then since Zync, no matter how cool it looks, really isn't going to do much for me I might cancel that and app for the BCE. Or maybe keep it and app for the BCE as well. But I'm thinking I want to wait until everything is reporting like it's supposed to first. Any thoughts on the matter?
What's in my wallet: Cap1 Venture NFCU Sig Visa Delta Gold Amex BCE Citi Simplicity IHG World MC Amazon Visa CSP Starting Score: 5/2010 550-ish Current Score: 6/20/2013 TU 800 6/20/2013 EQ 770 6/20/2013 EX 775 Goal Score: 800 accross the board