Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to PC Walmart Card to Walmart MC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to PC Walmart Card to Walmart MC

I was approved in November for a $900 CL with Walmart's Store Card but I don't shop there much I used it mainly for Cyber Monday shopping and the sign up promo.

I want to PC it to the Walmart MC if possible I want to know how to go about doing this? And what are the requirements for it?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to PC Walmart Card to Walmart MC

@Anonymous wrote:
I was approved in November for a $900 CL with Walmart's Store Card but I don't shop there much I used it mainly for Cyber Monday shopping and the sign up promo.

I want to PC it to the Walmart MC if possible I want to know how to go about doing this? And what are the requirements for it?

Time and patience. Which you don't see a lot of here Smiley Wink (I include myself in that statement)

Message 2 of 7
creditguy
Valued Contributor

You can do nothing but use it and improve your scores. Synchrony offers the upgrade at their discretion. You can always ask for a pc but you'd be wasting your time. The MC is not great if all your looking for is a MC, much better options out there.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

So in time they may just offer it to me without me requesting a PC?
Message 4 of 7
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Yes. Hubby got the offer last week or so in the mail.
Message 5 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Remember if they offer you and you accept, itll be a new account as well.
Message 6 of 7
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
So in time they may just offer it to me without me requesting a PC?

As I mentioned in another post, the offer to upgrade comes few and far between.  If you really want it, you'd probably be better off just waiting until your scores and profile permits and then apping for it.  I had the store card for years...and my scores were well above 700 and I never received the offer to upgrade...but wasn't really wanting or needing it either.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.