cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to determine statement date on new CC accounts?

tag
ficojoe
Frequent Contributor

How to determine statement date on new CC accounts?

I got the following cards in the last month and have not yet gotten any statement. How do I determine the statement date so I can have my util % where I want it before then?

Wal-mart

Kay

Amazon

Capital One Secured MC

NFCU CashRewards Visa

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Re: How to determine statement date on new CC accounts?

Call them

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 2 of 5
p-
Valued Contributor

@ficojoe wrote:

I got the following cards in the last month and have not yet gotten any statement. How do I determine the statement date so I can have my util % where I want it before then?

Wal-mart

Kay

Amazon

Capital One Secured MC

NFCU CashRewards Visa

Wow, some app spree, huh?  Call customer service and ask them.  Or, be safe and keep the balance low until your first one cuts.

Message 3 of 5
p-
Valued Contributor

@Crashem wrote:

Call them

oooh... quickdraw.  You're faster today.

Message 4 of 5
ficojoe
Frequent Contributor

@p- wrote:

Wow, some app spree, huh?  Call customer service and ask them.  Or, be safe and keep the balance low until your first one cuts.

Yes, I went crazy. I put in about 30 apps. 6 approvals so far. 10 accounts pending reconsideration. Funny thing is I got my best accounts, 7.5K line of credit at NFCU and 7.5k NFCU CashRewards Visa after my app spreee was done and my inquaries went sky high. I'm told NFCU doesn't care about inquaries, which is nice for me at this time Smiley Happy

I have a few more denials sitting next to me begging me for recon letters.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.